Wonderful days with sweet sexy saritha aunty

Hi everybody. . . . . This is krish, from Dehi. . Im a very regular reader of this wonderful website, through which we can are able to share our experiences, sexperiences, thoughts, fantasies n lot more. . . . Thanks alot to the KE admin people n more cheers to all the lovely people out here. . . Im 5'11" tall 24yrs young energetic gud luking fair handsome guy working in an MNC here, I might seems to be like exaggaration but thats true. . . Ok k. . . Let me take you to one of my sweetful sexperiences. . Here im going to explain my first experience with our tenant aunty when I was doing my +2, I did my higher education upto +2 in chennai and this too happenned with my sexy aunty, lets take her name as saritha, even I had been masturbating fantasizing here from my ssc onwards, even I saw her fucking with her husband manytimes, but they didnt found out me at anytime, as I was a killer na in secret doings. . For about 9-10 months these masturabation, fantasizations were happened, my lust towards her was getting increased day by day from the day heard her screaming voices, fucking day. . Those sounds really make a man very crazy, isn't it!!. . Those are really incredible feelings, those things driven me crazy n crazy about saritha. . . I had a lot of fantasises about her like, fucking her from behind as she will be busy in house hold work in kitchen, by lifting her nighty up from behind, by sensing my fingers on her milky thighs, moving to the waist n keeping one hand on her abdomen, playing with navel, another hand at her boobs, all this from behind and she will be screaming like anything. . . Another fantasy like when she came to the upstairs for drying up the clothes, as they are our tenants, they have to cross our home first, as we were at second floor and they are at first floor, taking her into my control in balcony place, caressing her boobs, and lot more fantasies like fingering her pussy, all in the open, balcony place with cool breeze somehting lke that. . . All my days at that time were like thesse fantasies towards her. . . But very fortunately chance had came to me lke never before. . At that time my parents went for some 60yrs marriage function at a very long distant place and they will return after 4 days only and for taking care me, my food my parents asked saritha's husband, to take look out for me in the night time and food too for 4 days. . As they were staying in our home as tenants, they couldnt refuse it so they readily accepted. . I was in full joy even I thought why such beautiful chance never happened before very ealier to get a chance sleep my fantasy aunty-sariii. . As saitha's husband is having night shifts at that time, he will leave home at 8pm and will return only by morning 8-9 am as he was a supervisor at some mechancal based company. . On day 1, I returned at very early to home at 5-15 itself thinking all over the day about the thing about to happen, how I have to take steps to seduce her, to sleep with her n lot. . . As soon as I stepping into the second floor steps, she looked me and asked to have some coffee, I told I will comeback after face wash and all those things and I had taken my home keys from her. . As I was thinking in overjoy all the time regarding my luck, as didnt go down for coffee, she came without any notice directly to my room with the cofee, . . I was in my boxer and wrapped towel around chest. . . She told to have coffee first and then fantasize, I was shocked bu that reply as she read my mind, she had spoken those words, I had readily had coffee and returned the tumler in the meanwhile she was having some luk at my surroundings, cupboards saying oh, this is where I have to sleep next few days, nice. . . Have to see whether I would get a proper sleep or not besides you tonight and she left. . I was extermely happy for her words, I thought I will be going to have a wonderful nights and even I thought to skip my classes even, but kept calm down as at morning time her husband wll be there na, . . Her husband went out and she called me for dinner in her home, . . I had my dinner, she accompanied me but she deeply went into the tv serials, . . After finishing of dinner, I waited for her. . But she told she will come after 9. 30, as she had some house works, I said ok, I sat in the sofa wathving the tv and saying always, do it quickly aunty, we have to go to my home, I was observing her buttock movements, her silky sari slidings and some nice views. . At last she finished her work, she locked their house, and we went to my home. . Here onwards the actual thing starts. . She told she wants to see some movie for some time and will return back, I said there was tv in my room na, u can come, I can accompany you upto I sleep, she agreed happily and she cleaned my bed too and I readily jumped onto it. . We started watching a movie in z-studio I think some late 90's movie that was seemed to be a romantic one. . . In the meanwhile we exchanged some words like school, studies, my family blah blah blah. . . On the first day I didnt have courage how to proceed but I had lots of intensions and plans but how to proceed, . . I started to observe her responses at the time of watching movie. . Those were really very positive like keeping her fingers on the lips and lightly biting them when some kiss scenes, hug scenes araised, and those driven me very crazy to step in to the actual action. . . This is a continous hand flow of illustrations, no reviews were made, there might some mistake, please do forgive if any and suggest me if anything need to be considered for appropriateness. .