Aunty Night Seduction

Hi all readers of kerala erotica. As am a fan of kerala erotica and i would like to publish my true experiance with you. Let me introduse my self, my name is adith (my pen name) am an average man, 35 years from kerala-tiruvalla now married and settled. This happened aound 20 years back with my aunt (moms cousin sis sulu) when I was waiting for my 10th grade results Our family was having a getogether for memory prayer of my great grandfather at my grand parents house and as per our old traditional custom all the family members are supposed to be there and stay a day before the function. As all the elders was busy with house hold work for the function, all the youngers are told by my grandmother to sleep in one room together. She moved all the beds to each corners of the room and spread a long mattress covered with bedsheet so we all could accommodate together. we where six of us, (me, my brother, my aunt (she is 7 years elder to me) her sis daughter and 2 other cousins). We all laid in a row and my aunt slept just nest to me. after around half an hour sleep i felt something moving inside my trousers. It was dark I opend my eyes and realized that i was nnibbling something. suddenly i understood that i was sucking my aunts boobs and she was playing with my 6" dick. I felt a little pain on the tip of my dick as she was playing with the tip a lot. my dick was really hard inside her palms and her plams were very smooth. she slowly kissed me on my forhead and with other hand she took my hand and creeped inside her panty. i felt some wetness and slippery on my fingers. later she said that she had already planned in the day for sleeping with me in the night. I slowly started sucking her boobs as she moved her hand up and down on my dick and me fingering her pussy. she then released me from her boobs and kissed me on the lips. i opend my mouth and sucked her toung while my one hand was creesing her melons and the other was in her pussy. Her toung was very tasty and my first experiance kissing which was very slow and toung lapping. we kissed for almost 8 to 10 mnts that we both tasted our salivas each other. Then she told me to suck her boobs again as she was about to come. she kept on moving her hands on my dick up and down as I sucked her boobs. we came together. We couldnt do much as everyone is sleeping around.This was my first experiance. After that night we had a great encounter after 2 years which she thaught me how to lick and eat pussy and she blowed me which was very exiting. Friends, I will write that story next time how i fucked my horny aunt in her house. Even now am looking around to have relationships with interesting aunts and females around.