Sex in PG Accomodation

This is a story dating back to a few years, when I was staying as Paying guest in house. Though it was said to be a PG, I was staying alone in a barsathi and my food was supplied in my room. However, whenever I come early from off ice, I used to sit with the bhabhi and chat with her, as her husband comes late and her 5-year-old daughter would be sleeping in their first-floor house. Interestingly, whenever I climb the stairs, she would be sitting in the room, with open door. The style was such that her panties would be visible through nightie. Naturally, on seeing this I stand at the door on one pretext or the other and chat with her. She was very interested in talking and sitting in that posture, exhibiting her assets, she would talk. One day as I was talking, looking deep into her thigh joint, she asked, “Rahul, why are you not looking at me? Your eyes are always focused on something else!” “Bhabhi, when you show beautiful things, how can I look anywhere else?” I replied. “Ohh,… you are smart. Ok I won’t exhibit that if it distracts you.” Saying this she sat straight and said. “Now you look at my face.” I was bit ashamed and sat opposite to her and we chitchatted as if nothing had happened. After some time, I just got up and left the room. But my cock was erect and she also saw this. Looking at the bulge on my pants, she passed a naughty smile and said, “You are very naughty. I think you should get marred soon.” “Bhabhi, before the marriage I should learn some practical lessons. Just learning theories is not enough.” “Oho? You are too smart…... To get practical you get someone else, jho dikahya usee se khush ho jao bete” saying this she pushed me away. But I knew she was interested in me. Two days later, I had early morning duty and came back at 1. After lunch, as I was sitting in the room, she cam upstairs to take the cloths after drying it. With the bundle of cloths in her arms, we chatted for a while. As she went down, her panties fell from the bundle but she didn’t see it. After she reached her room, I took it and examined it. It was a coffee brown panties but its bottm part had become somewhat yellowish. Taking it I his hand, I went to the rrom and said, “Bhabhi your most precious dress had fallen down, here is it.” “Ohh sorry, I didn’t see it.” Saying this she grabbed it from me with a blush. “Lekin bhabhi, why the color has changed in the bottom?” I asked with a naughty smile. “So you examined it inside out you shameless creature!!” she bashed me. “You know, in the hot places the colour changes.” “So it is a hot place…” “Shut up you scoundrel. Don’t make me angry,” she said in mock anger. I smiled and sat next to her and started talking again. For some time she didn’t respond to my talksand flipped through the newspaper. At this I just caressed her foot. But she didn’t respond at all. Slowly I moved my hand above her ankle and it was silky smooth without hair. “Bhabhi, how come your legs are so smooth without hair? Do you wax it?” “Don’t ask stupid questions. You have nothing to do with it even if I wax it or not!” “Sorry bhabhi, I was just curious because it is so beautiful and smooth.” Even as I said this, my hand moved further up but she didn’t oppose, which gave me courage.” “I don’t wax. Its hairless and smooth by nature,” she explained without looking at me. By then my hand had reached her thighs. At this she just wriggled and said. “Don’t do like this Rahul, I feel bad.” “Sorry bhabhi, I was just checking whether it is silky smooth till the end.” By then my hand had touched her panty, which was wet with a sticky secretion. That was the signal that she enjoyed it. So I gained confidence and asked if it was hairless inside the panty too. “If you can check it till there, why don’t you only verify it?” When she said this she was smiling. Wasting no time, i inserted my finger in. Oh my GOD!!! It was damn hot inside and it was thick bush covering the triangle. The entrance was wet. Without telling anything i just played with the tiny red bud inside, which got enlarged fast. As i rubbed fast she got hot and clung to me. In 5 minutes she climaxed! "You scoundrel, you smartly did it!!" she said. "But what will you gain fro this?" I said I will imagine her and jerk off. "But how will you do it, please explain," she asked. At this i took the tool out and showed her the magic wand and showed how to do the self game. "Shall I help you?" she asked with a naughty look, and i said yes. In just two minutes the hot milk fell in her hands. "You have great stock," she said confessing that the finger play really gave her pleasure beyond imagination. And that was the beginning of a clandestine game. That I will share in the next episode.